Alan Davey & thoughts

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Mon Jun 25 03:21:55 EDT 2007

Is there any official word on Alan please ? After reading some comments on his
MySpace site it sounds ominously like he's gone ..................

There seems to be a vacuum with regards to new material and, much as I love
Hawkwinds back catalogue, I have a distinct unease with regards to the
artistic future of the band. TMTYL was not bad as an album but there were no
serious classic stand-out blanga HW tracks on there that will be future
classics .................. hate to say it but it feels like they are in their
twilight years now creatively. But I will still take every opportunity I can
to see them, they'll never be surpassed as my all-time favourite band
.................... but they are so much better WITH Alan.

Bish
---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.