Alan Davey and thoughts

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 25 10:19:19 EDT 2007

*I can't imagine it's not a WIDE OPEN DOOR for Alan.......*
*with all the years in HW under his belt,  you'll be seeing him in HW again,
I'd bet greenbacks (someone else's, for now)*
*I stopped "critiquing" HW years ago, since they are guaranteed to throw me
off "true magnetic north"......I often find I like what they have done
better after I arrive in the future and look backwards*
*before I go further, please know that my abrasive comments are NOT
judgemental on anyone, as I love everyone, even if I have to kill somebody,
I love them too......*
*I also imagine Alan isn't making a big stink about concentrating on his own
stuff, because it "isn't"*
*I will say for myself, however, if he is doing his own thing for a bit, a
telephone call to Ron would please the shit out of me, so long as Ron and
Alan can work that out, if Ron is still living, can still play, and would
leave the Suckers to their...whatever it is they do since I've not been sent
any........*
*as for hawkwind.....Dave is going to see what is written, and Dave will
surely kick your ass like you want.........*
*let's hope he doesn't put names and faces together*
*cheer up people*
*and listen, as for myself, I am perfectly interested in any of you, and I
wouldn't mind posts about Jenny, (somebody's wife), having a headache
because the kids are screaming and misbehaving, causing a terrible headache
when the ironing is being neglected and the favorite soap-opera is getting
interrupted*
*peace*
*mike c*