(oFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 06:17:43 EDT 2007

*What???   Christian, how could you possibly think there might be anything
to it other than pre-kindergarten level gaga??? well???   r u INSANE??
(nevermind, I already know)....I mean "Metallidood" as a reviewer???*
*P_L_E_A_S_E.........where's my nearfest reviews???  geez is it still
going????  I was hoping to hear from somebody who's trousers were still
tripping......*