(oFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 07:00:38 EDT 2007

**
<<<On 6/26/07, pete howe <sunboxhouse at hotmail.com> wrote:

> <<<<Is everyone ok over there, or is George Bush putting something in the
> <<<<drinking water?lol
> <<<<Yep , i've read ALL the conspiracy NWO theories..lol

*Hullo Pete, (yes I got that from Dave, it's "earthy"), and all you educated
ones......first of all MAJOR apologies for this embarrassment to myself on
the board,,,,,,,,I only responded again because Christian (who has become a
good friend in short order) embarrassed me,,,,,,in case one of the words he
used didn't slip by you, blame my friend Mark, not Christian, since he got
it from us (wishing I'd NEVER seen it)........myself, I cannot STAND water,
so whatever I've had has been at least diluted.......which reminds
me,,,there was an old movie about water supplies being tainted with LSD in a
US town or something, does anyone know this movie??? I have always wanted to
see it in a big way!!!!!????*
*below is the ridiculous mail I sent to Trev, and since you good people got
exposed to the aftercrud, here it is, and I cringe and duck...PLEASE forgive
me.....*
*the following review is by "Metallidood"*
**
*Hi kiddies, I've just been sent a promo of "Revolution and Rebellion" a
sort of "best of" collection of "songs" (and I use this term loosely,  it is
certainly a huge stretch) by a very very obscure guitarist (named Trevorie
Tulane Thomas) who faintly glimmered in the public eye for about a
nanosecond, as a second and lesser known guitarist for a band who was almost
completely invisible to the public eye, back in part of a year in the
1980's, I think..... *
*The CD comes as a bit of a surprise, really,  because looking at the cover
artwork before I ever played one song, I was already thinking to myself "now
this is going to have REAL BLANGA!!!"*
**
*the tracks follow, with my reviews aside of them:*
**
*1) Atlantic Waves-  {Like, Blanga!!!}*
*2) Cars Eat With Autoface- {this Blanga goes to eleven!!}*
*3) Dolphins- {this is more Blanga than Blanga}*
*4) Bashin Up The Rich  {very very dark Blanga}*
*5) Blue Rinse Haggard Robot {so silly I almost missed the Blanga}*
*6) Bildeborg-{hilarious spoof of secret shadow Blanga societies}*
*7) Skinheads In Leningrad-{it's coming up Blanga again, and this is a very
punk rock track}*
*8) Rituals and Sodomy-{this one really hit me, naughty Blanga}*
*9) Dog Rot-{what can I say, this guy knows his Blanga}*
*10) Battle Of The Tress-{very very silly song about Trees fighting, didn't
hear much Blanga on this one}*
*11) China-{great reminder that even in a holocaust, we can go out with
"real Blanga feel"}*
*12) Epitaph-{like, I'm so sure, gag me with a Blanga spoon}*