Alan Davey

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Jun 26 12:03:50 EDT 2007

Yeah, I thought he did a fine job at NEARFest.  If only the sound problems could
have been resolved...  BTW, that was me who yelled to Dave that we couldn't hear
his guitar :-).

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light