Eastern Haze

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 19:25:23 EDT 2007

check this out from last year

http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/easternhaze.html

trev
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wright, Mike" <wrightm at BRE.CO.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:01 PM
Subject: Nik: Eastern Haze

Hi there folks,

I know this is not true HW, but it is a hippy up in the middle of a
field and Spaceritual are playing, along with every other
neocrusty-festy band from my youth that are still going, so forgive my
intruding, but

Is any one else going to Eastern Haze (http://www.easternhaze.com/)?

Any one been before, got any advice about it considering I am going with
my 3 and a half year old daughter?
What are Here and Now like now-a-days?
Who are this litmus/nukli/tribe of cro/omnia opera/spacehead/kava kava
anyway?

Cheers

Mike

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.
The information and material is intended for the use of the intended
addressee only.
If you are not the intended addressee you may not copy or deliver it to
anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately
by return e-mail and destroy all copies.
Thank you.

Building Research Establishment Ltd, Registered under number 3319324 in
England and Wales.
BRE Certification Limited, Registered under number 3548352 in England and
Wales.
Building Research Establishment and BRE Certification are subsidiaries of
the BRE Trust.
BRE Trust, Registered under number 3282856 in England and Wales, and
registered as a charity (No 1092193).
Registered Offices:  Bucknalls Lane, Garston, Watford, Hertfordshire WD25
9XX