Mike Friend Of Obscure Island RU receiving???

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 27 10:57:47 EDT 2007

Dear Lord Of The Eldrin BOC-List Higher Council Of The Robed
Ones.........(don't know if the table's round sorry)
I did indeed manage to infest and infiltrate the Deckard home ( I cannot
WAIT until me and Nik go there and scare the living SHIT out of them, but
that's another story)
had a great day there since he and I both pretty much find human beings to
be a problem, and the same goes for the work day of the common man (this
does not apply to you educated ones who are able to control your monetary
intake yourselves).....but then sweet love turned to sour in a FRY's
electronic store when Sammie (the 57 year old retired Jazz drummer who
thinks John Zorn is music but not Hawkwind) decided to pick on me for the
umteenth time that I must have a drug and money management problem since I
have nothing to show for it (referring to 5000 dollars I lived on for five
years)......
well, that old Coleman Devil that scares pretty much everyone within at
least a hundred mile radius reappeared in force, and I was going to tear him
into shards right there in the store, and you all WOULD be proud of
"resident mikey nutcase", as to my surprise, he was scared, and wanted no
part..........I was nice enough to leave the store so I wouldn't embarrass
them by quickly making friends with the police ( a talent of mine) and
possibly not even getting thrown out............
the point of this vomitary public upheaval???   he was much much too
concerned with how important his copying movies is/was, and refused to do
any editing for you. so what I have now for you is one full CDR of
"Unimagined Facets" (BBC 72, plus Kevin's weird-tape additions) and another
full CDR comp, which contains the Glastonbury Silver Machine in it's finest
form.........
if this is perfectly good for you, shoot me your current Dome location
please, and if not maybe Christian might consider doing some editing since I
love him, and he knows it.........lemme know
when I got home, I had an electricity disconnection recording on my phone,
after everything had clearly been arranged, and I was screaming and tearing
bits of furniture apart, and looking to start a body-count, which is
actually pretty gutsy since this is Mexican territory, and they, just like
me, will kill you....no joke......good thing they have accepted this "loco
gringo"........(and me them, I've called their bluff with the help of a
spiritual older brother you all would call Lemmy)
and Jon, if that mail to you was a bit dark, sorry, I thought it was going
on the list, probably better it didn't as I really don't feel like killing
fake musicians just now......
and Trev, hang tough buddy, it'll get better.....
Mike C, Assassin Assassin *ASSASSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!*