[Hawkwind] setlists for U.S. shows/reality check

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jun 28 19:36:44 EDT 2007

Hi Dale,
As you've probably read from my postings, we were at NF but had to go to the
Hawkwind show, so we missed Magma, it was a tough decision. It was great to
spend some time with Jim, last time I ran into him, he was with a friend,
and I cassually told them they could crash here if something came up, and
they were sure they were going right to Vermont.  Well, they forgot some of
theirstuff at the club, so they both crashed at my place.  I'd planned to
make, or buy them breakfast,, but they left really early to get on the road.
Chris and I have always made it a policy to help fellow travelers that we
know, or click with over a show or two.  I do hope Magma come back to the
states, I'd really like to catch their act, I've only heard a little of
their music, but the sci-fi story surrounding them sounds interesting.

Peace,

Kaduflyer