NEARFest

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 29 00:55:56 EDT 2007

Wholeheartedly agree with A

Completely disagree with B.  Jay was awesome at the two shows I saw (I
missed Allentown). Much like Zappa, Hawkwind is Dave (and  Richard) and
those who play with them, and each musician brings his own thing to the
band and their interpretations of the songs enrich all of us and the
Mothership as well.  If Dave thinks he works out thats good enough for me.

As for C, it worked for me.

----
Mike
http://corwyn.blogspot.com