WAY(OFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

Deborah Vacano deborah at VACANO.ORG
Sat Jun 30 00:23:11 EDT 2007

All I can say is you are right..
Robyn Trower is cool..

and you are also right..
Crack is a Zeta-Reticulin drug!!
Mike, your heart is too big for that..
I'm sorry for being mean..
Your a good guy!!

And, I give Mary A. the gold medal for the right answer..

I guess I'm  just to old... over 30 and need to be retired to the acid camp!
woo hoo saucers in my eyes~

Love and Peas!!
Deborah
www.myspace.com/myst11