(OFF) except you missed one unreal thing

Deborah Vacano deborah at VACANO.ORG
Sat Jun 30 00:42:40 EDT 2007

The Mercury?

Wow.. when was that?
Man oh mighty!! that would have been something!!
I only got a chance to see Hawkwind one time at The Fox in Boulder...

Glad to meet another space sister  in the forum~;o)

Yea for you!!
I am so glad you were able to catch them this time around~

I need to blow the dust off my passport.. i hope someday I will be able
to put it to some use~

Yep.. the east coast is a little to far from us~

And i totally agree with you people are getting really weird these days
at shows..
Snobbie and Snubbie.. yuppie and gruppie!!

Thinking of the last time we saw Primus.. about 8 months ago...

This drunk dude tried to crawl his way up on stage.. and ripped all the
wires out of the sound board..
and then some other bad cat was yelling at Les all night..
couldn't believe it.. calling him an asshole and how he hated him...
needless to say.. Les wasn't pleased~

Some shows are so spiritual .. and awesome.. and some shows are just so
messed up due to  such weird crowds~

We have been to alot of shows this year.. It's our one outlet in life..lol

I think the best show I saw was "The Who".. In MHO.. they were just
amazing!!

Anyway.. hope to maybe meet up with you someday~
Big space  sister hug!
Deborah