Empire Pool

Edmund Clout e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 5 07:28:36 EST 2007

>From: Maxine Wesley <Maxine.Wesley at PORT.AC.UK>
>
> > Edmund Clout <e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM> SED
>
> >Incidentally, looks like I can't persuade any mates they like HW enough
> >come with me to Hawkfest, and I've not been before. I'm assuming people
>will
> >be friendly and i won't end up spending three days stood at back on me
>own.
>
>May I suggest that you make your way to the front?
>
>HTH
>
>Maxine

Shhh, I'm trying to play it for sympathy ;-)

Also, on a comletely different subject; I just got Empire Pool '73, my first
experience of Hawkwind 'bootleg'/Audience recorded quality stuff, and thank
god its taken 'til now. No wonder people get angry over Bring me the head...
if Empire Pool is a superior cleaned up sound source Yuri must be utter
sh*te. I'm not complaing about Empire, I knew what I was getting, but its
made my mind up to not bother with the bootleg CDRs of reading 75 and so on
that turn up on e-bay regularly (which go to £30, for a home produced CDR,
bit off if you ask me.)

Mundo