Empire Pool

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 5 11:09:01 EST 2007

Thats true..i have heard worse.. Anyone heard the dreadful pile of cr*p that
is "text of festival"??.a double album of  blurred noise that comes and goes
with the wind..(wind direction, that is).
Bootleg or not..these were released "officially", by some rip-off obscure
record label.. and theyre probably the worst 2 cds of ANY band ive got in
cd/vinyl collection.
Get real.. these SHOULD have stayed as bootlegs..theres no indication of the
appalling sound quality thats about to hit you.These were released by little
labels cashing in on a name, and ripping off hawkwind fans.Full-stop.
*Any newcomer to Hawkwind hearing that pile of crud would be off them for
life.(and lets face it, theyre EASIER to get hold of,than their studio
albums..lol).
        Thats my tuppence.. i'll get off my soapbox now..he he