Empire Pool

Mark Darkstar drakrats at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 5 11:42:28 EST 2007

'Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Gagarin' was released on the Demi Monde label. It
is run by none other that Dave Anderson of Hawkwind fame. There are alot of
good lp's on that label, especially if you like Gong.
I bought 'Text of Festival' when it came out purely for the
tracks 'Sound..Shouln't..Improvise...' and
'Improvise..Compromise..Reprise'. I still listen to these now and they still sound
ok...
If you ever feel you have been ripped off just take the lp/cd back to the store
and get something else. Noone forces you to listen to them. I would rather
have these albums as they are than not have them at all.