HW:epoch eclipse

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Mar 7 20:19:45 EST 2007

well I was a bit disappointed in it because it didnt reflect my personal 30 year top picks (especially the last disc with recent stuff, which is not a good selection) but then like you say tis a fine collection, a better way to be introduced to Hawkwind than yes Text of Festival for instance, which is a piece o shi*e..... christian

..well, ive got all their albums anyway..including a few i wish i hadnt..but
my point was..any NEWCOMER to hawkwind would do FAR FAR FAR better to buy
Epoch Eclipse than ..say..ermm.."text of festival"..lol.. ;-)