HW: Voiceprint Surprise HAWKWIND CD

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Mar 9 18:19:38 EST 2007

Well I WAS a huge fan of In Search Of Space and Mountain Grill etc. in the 80s but always thought Huw and Harvey and Bob to some degree did better versions of those songs on like British Tribal Music and Acid Daze CDs, something about the wicked 80s artwork that wuz reall HEAVY METAL and not just some gruesome PROGROCK secret fantasy (though I was/am known to have my Prog/70s perversions and fantasies, true, at a young age when I also listened to GOTH!) My friends actually thought I was a Pervert for liking Hawkwind in the 80s and 90s at  souch a young age,, like oohhh all those underground CDS..... You are one sick Puppy, Christian, "well I am the doctor of Doom if you would care to know" etc. Very ENglish and proper, too I was, in Englsh class, a dapper young dandy indeed :-)

OPEN MINDED I AM DO NOT TAKE MY MIND LITELY ITS SOO FREE YET SO... ALONE!!!!
Thats like a warning cause I am an ESPER and a spelkaster......

Christian

Christian.......wakey wakey. Lots of us started on this stuff, y'know the
"jamming crap". Try being a tad more open minded.

Martin