HW; coping with the curse of demtia

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Mar 9 18:30:49 EST 2007

I am a completist rebulding a lost collection, have rebuilt like 90% so far, I've been a Hawkfan since 1988 of Hawkwind, my first year of High School and it WAS the age of 16 and it was a good time. At some point in 2002 I *threw away* about 80 Hawkwind CDs and about 30 spinoff CDs (Turner, Davey etc) and it put in a deep depression
 not having my Hawkwind stash anymore it was like really bad, kinda pointless and insane, plus boc-l seemed to reject me in the middle of all that being a member since 1996 having met and traded with many cool people, and suddenly some weird funky conspiracy, cause they thought I was so full of it I deserved it I guess :-/...... well anyway, the story goes well, because I bought Hawkwind and spinoff stuff/books etc.back this fall, spent about 35 000 NOK on the whole Hawkwind Party on my Creditcard!!!!!! On Ebay alone....

THOUGHT THE BOC-L AND THE WORLD NEEDED TO KNOW :-)

Christian