Empire Pool

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Mon Mar 12 15:16:18 EDT 2007

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:55:43 GMT, M Holmes wrote
> If you put Mariarchi music on at Volume Eleven in the room next door,
> then put your head inside a biscuit tin and put a running vibrator on
> the top of it, then eat some ginger snaps, it will sound exactly like
> BMtHoYG.

Now, how would he know _that_???

On the original thread, I don't think many newcomers will be put off by these
substandard releases. With so many resources available today, it's relatively
easy to find out what's interesting or not. When I want to check out a new
band, I'd Google a bit, listen to a few tracks on Amazon, maybe download some
stuff. that way, you'll pretty soon find out what's listenable, what's cool,
and what's better avoided.

Gr,

Arjan H