SLOTERDIJK: 'back on the streets' ( announcing CONFIRMED gigs for April 2007 )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Mar 13 15:37:30 EDT 2007

Greetings friends,
it is with pleasure that we announce the first live SLOTERDIJK performances
of 2007!!

April 12th 2007  Mexicali Blues, Teaneck, New Jersey ( near NYC )
This is a premier venue, just a stone's throw away from downtown New York
and the surrounding areas. Not only does this place offer fine quality
sound, but also fine quality food and beverages.
If you wish to go 'full tilt' there is even an option for dinner and show
reservations of any combo. Advance tickets will alsa be available with
credit  or debit card sales.

Visit: http://www.mexicalibluescafe.com ( main venue site )

for ticket info and times:
http://tickets.mexicalibluescafe.com/Default.asp?SearchMonth=&monthsubmit=&SearchText=&MV=&sel=&pg=2&anchor=upcoming#upcoming

We are hoping to see many of our NYC area friends at this show!!!

April 28th: Cafe Arabica. Morristown, New Jersey ( venue, restaurant &
HOOKAH BAR! )
SLOTERDIJK @ 9pm Dub Soulecters @ 10:30 PM
another class A venue with a very special feature!!
see: http://www.cafearabicaNJ.com for more details!!

Become the band's myspace friend and receive automatic gig reminders and
more!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1
http://www.soundclick.com/sloterdijk

lineup:

Mike Burro : electric guitars/vocals, synths, programming

Greg Elwell: electric guitars

Jeff Berry:   bass, backing vocals

PS: SLOTERDIJK is also seeking dancers/ mimes etc, for a more elaborate
stage presentation.
Email us directly if interested...Peace!!