bronze film footage

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Sat Mar 17 23:01:07 EDT 2007

what's really great is that German TV footage from circa 1980... Huw's lead
on "Who's Gonna Win the War" is really quite spectacular.  I imagine it's
difficult to track down a very good copy, as Kris & Dave wound up asking me
to make a copy of my less-than-stellar tape some years back for their use.
Surely someone must have the actual master or a tape closer in generation to
the master?
John Majka