bronze film footage

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Mon Mar 19 11:20:46 EDT 2007

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 04:07:47PM +0100, Filip Vanhuyse wrote:
> Well,the "Silver Machine" footage with Stacia blowing bubbles is from the
> Space Ritual.The Bronze footage is on the 2 video
> "concerts,festivals,private parties1979-1989/1979-1992" I think.

Really?  I fucking love that clip - but I thought it was
taped off Top of the Pops.  Is that whole TOTP clip
artificially constructed then, or did TOTP show that footage
rather than have the band perform?

And, is the rest of the SR footage basically like that?  And,
and, and... where do I send my check goddammitall???

Is this going to be one of those situations like when Dave
was surprised that we all love his guitar playing and want to
hear more of it?  Like, "Oh, you guys actually *want* that
old Space Ritual video? Who knew...?"

Steve