bronze film footage

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Mar 19 13:01:37 EDT 2007

Colin Allen writes:

> Bernhard,

>   That is what is always said but I have also been told that Calvert
>   was not at the Dunstable gig.  Any ideas on that?

> "bernhard.pospiech" <bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE> wrote:
>   The well known SILVER MACHINE footage from TOTP is from the Dunstable show
> 07.07.1972.
> The sound is indeed from the reworked Roundhouse version from 13.02.1972
> with Lemmy on vocals instead of Rob Calvert

Woops! Did I say Edmonton? Naturally I bow to Bernhard where questions
of provenance are concerned.

So, suppose I found the time to take the ToTP video and match it up to
the live "Silver Machine" sound. What would be the easiest package (for
a PC) for me to buy, learn, and edit it? Would Cap'n Dave set the dogs
on me if I made the result available to fans on BOC-L?

FoFP