bronze film footage

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Mar 19 13:03:03 EDT 2007

On 19/03/2007 15:20, Stephen Swann wrote:
> Is this going to be one of those situations like when Dave
> was surprised that we all love his guitar playing and want to
> hear more of it?

I am just going to take this opportunity to say that I have never yet
heard _too_much_ of Dave's guitar. :)  I realize he's been letting it
out for a roam around a bit more recently, but there could always be _more_.

Secondly, and completely off-topic, I'm going to ask whether anyone
knows whether the Roadburn recordings from last year are still likely to
see some kind of decent sounding release (as opposed to rips from the
RealAudio that we all discussed to death)?

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson