screwup on Hawkwind homepage?

Jill Strobridge jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Mon Mar 19 16:39:51 EDT 2007

It appears so.  See this mesage from 9th March.
jill

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 22:09:53 +0100, bernhard.pospiech wrote
> Hello folks
>
> I was asked to post the following info to the lists:

> Hawkwind.com has had a serious problem with a DNS
> issue that has NOTHING to do with renewals as has been suggested.
> It should be up again as soon as the fault gets rectified across the
> net's routers

Yeah, I should've read more carefully. The domain was created on may 3,
1996,
and will expire on may 4, 2012, so the domain wasn't up for renewal.

They've changed nameservers (and probably hosting provider) from
123-reg.co.uk
to cybercon.com; it appears that something went seriously wrong in the
process, to say the least. Depending on the nature of the problem, it may
take
anything from a few hours to weeks to get this sorted.

Gr,

Arjan H

Jill Strobridge <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk>