Hawkwind bootlegs

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Mar 19 14:28:40 EDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 05:06:34PM +0000, Amphetamine Embalmer wrote:

> Why this list was started? To let people find out ??? :-)

It was started because I wasn't having much luck getting
discussions started about BOC or Hawkwind on alt.rock-n-roll
or alt.rock-n-roll.metal, most people were too interested in
having pissing contests over which bands were poseurs.

Yes and don't we just hate all poseurs and wannabees to Hawkwind on BOC-L :-)

 So I
decided to start a list where I could boot off anyone who
was being obnoxious.  Fortunately, BOC and Hawkwind fans are
a cool bunch of people, and we seldom had a problem with
that.  ;-)

Yes and I am the only person moderated on BOC-L it goes to show how (un)cool the black sheep Christian Mumford is (quoth in 3rd Person, take note students of Psychology!). I've been booted off the Yahoo! group for awhile... if a person isn't allowed to speak properly to himself he cannot even begin to express himself to others no?? If I said "Peter Hammill is a Nazi and I swear I am Hitler in Van Der Graaf Generator" or claim "Dave Brock is a Witch, Nik Turner is a Queen, and I hate Monster Magnet because Dave Wyndorf is Policing All The Stoners With His Big Mouth" then I have been kicked off as Off Topic A**hole,,,,,

> Thanks Steve! I must have had about 50 Hawkwind CDs when I
> joined BOC-L in 1996, it seemed like UK was the hippest
> country on the planet, I had just moved back to Europe
> from 3 years in USA,,, and BOC-L was GROOVY!!

BOC-L _is_ groovy.  :)

Steve

As groovy as "Bittersweet Symphony" by THE VERVE??

Thats a fave of mine!

Christian