HW: Vinyl, t-shirts, etc.

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Mon Mar 19 19:22:15 EDT 2007

Hi Keith--

    Regarding iPods:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=47FFCC51&nplm=M8794G%2FB
<http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=47FFCC51&nplm=M8794G%2FB>

Looks like you can take it pretty much anywhere (well, maybe not some
third or fourth world places, where you might be stuck using a kerosene
powered record player :-) ), and not worry about charging. BTW,
www.apple.com is a great site for iPod users, Mac users, etc.

Guido