OFF: Re: was HW: Vinyl, t-shirts, etc. now "iPods"

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Mon Mar 19 23:09:24 EDT 2007

Okay, I'm wrong, get a Creative player. I'll stick with the limited file
formats:

Audio formats supported: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from
iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3 and
4), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV

Bummer, no Ogg Vorbis. BTW, iTunes works fine on Windows boxes, I know
firsthand. But Creative's a great choice -- until they o out of business.

Guido