OFF: Re: was HW: Vinyl, t-shirts, etc. now "iPods"

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Tue Mar 20 00:20:23 EDT 2007

I've heard from various sources that the Karma had great sound, but I
was scared off by the reports of hard drive failure. Maybe Rio would
still be around if they had picked the right hard drive? Dunno. I hope
yours keeps rockin'. :-)

Guido