Spine of God (not Re: Hawkwind bootlegs)

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Tue Mar 20 12:21:26 EDT 2007

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 03:59:49PM +0000, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> On 20/03/2007 14:43, Stephen Swann wrote:
> >Did you ever pick up the remaster of Spine of God?  BLANGA
> >BLANGA BLANGA!
>

> This is the 2006 SPV release, yeah?  Lamely, no, I haven't -- it's still
> sitting in my Amazon.co.uk "saved for later" list!  But, I kinda ought
> to chuck it in with my BOC remasters -- it's enough to score me the free
> shipping, so there's no excuse that way! :)

Yes that is the one.  Carl, you have no idea how much you're
going to love hearing it.  Spine of God has always been an
awesome album strapped by lousy sonic presentation, now
it's just an awesome album, period.

And the BOC remasters, well, you just gotta.  :)

Steve