SLOTERDIJK gig listings with printable flyers..please help get the word out!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Mar 20 13:39:46 EDT 2007

Greetings friends,
I encourage you to check out FREEMUSICIANLIST.COM. You can make a band page
and liat your gigs etc. One of the best features is the template for gig
flyers. If you are in the NY/NJ area plaeas print a flyer and post it
somewhere that you think might make a difference. We really need street team
support for these shows, especially the one at 'Mexicali Blues'..If we do
well on April 12th, you could soon see mere spacerock shows at this
venue..Check out
http://www.freemusicianlist.com/BandDetails.asp?PBandName=SLOTERDIJK

Peace, Mike Burro ( SLOTERDIJK )