Hawkwind bootlegs

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Mar 20 12:12:11 EDT 2007

Its not actually a remaster per se, just new artwork ("upgraded") and an extra track...... Monster Magnet were a good band at the time, sort of a 90s classic of the genre along with Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger....

christian

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 11:54:14AM +0000, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> On 19/03/2007 18:28, Amphetamine Embalmer wrote:
> >"and I hate Monster Magnet because Dave Wyndorf is Policing All The
> >Stoners With His Big Mouth"
>
> Speaking of which, are MM even still going?  They completely dropped off
> the radar after Wyndorf's overdose about a year ago.

Did you ever pick up the remaster of Spine of God?  BLANGA
BLANGA BLANGA!

Steve