HW: Quarkspace/Church of Hed for trade

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Mar 23 21:10:10 EDT 2007

Got s bunch of these CDs from Paul Williams as royalties for the National Steam CD art (a CD sadly out of print.... a poor seller, must be because of my cover artwork!), will trade for similar space- bands, new and used etc.

I have:

Quarkspace & Matt Howarth - Node In Peril CD (1 left! With comic book and nice digipak)
Quarkspace Spacefolds 5 CD (no cover on this release)
Quarkspace Spacefolds 7 CD
Church of Hed CD

None are CDRs and all have artwork/printed CDs....

I would describe these discs as a croos between Clearlight, Hammill, Canterbury jamming, Pink Floyd "lite",  Ozric Tentacles with piano of sorts...

Christian
NP: Tangle Edge, Bergen, 6/11/94