HW: HW on BBC4

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 24 08:17:22 EDT 2007

Why is this? Surely Dave must have been aware the programme was being made.
Did he not want to participate or was he left out intentionally? Either way
I can't wait but it will probably give another snapshot of more hidden
footage like the Top Ten programme did that isn't available. Maybe as it's
the BBC anything shown may be more accessible?