HW: Alan Davey Myspace Page

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Mar 26 14:32:12 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

  Alan now has a myspace page to further promote his new CD. We've got a couple of tracks from his previous solo/Bedouin releases already playing, there will be a new track later this week and we'll be adding content over the next couple of weeks.

  I'm giving a little help with the admin side to start with but Alan will see all comments - and of course there's a link to his main website.

  www.myspace.com/alandaveymusic

  Friend requests welcome!

  Ian