HW: Do Not Panic documentary

IainFerguson at AOL.COM IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 30 20:52:07 EDT 2007

Hi

I'd like to say that I thought the program tonight was excellent. Ok, you
can be picky, BUT Hawkwind came across as still cool, And dave's none appearance
 seemed very cool by the end.

I think it was a shame that Nik's comments were allowed too much space, i'd
have liked more of huw, simon, lemmy, plus having  del, dik, alan powell  &
simon king actually speak.

would have loved to have heard from Stacia ( coorrrrrr, some footage  tonight
i aint seen before), and Simon King, plus some of the  less well known
celebrity persons in the band....

would loved to have had some shite about ginger , but there you go can't
have everything..

Dave your absence was noticed, all through the program,  BUT you  came out
lovely my boy.

Now do me a fucking favour, and pop round me house for cuppa tea when your
in bristol next, I can offer you nice amounts of calm and love, BUT   if your
gonna stay the night , i need 24 hours notice.........

But realise this.... i am gonna badger you to the end of the night about
getting this Space ritual footage DUBBED and released.......Come on... do it now
man, we need this...

By the way , what Kudos that would be, my actual physical embodiment  of a
god hav'in a cuppa tea my house chatting about 'osses and the lay  of the land,
and getting that fucking film released...

Love peace, and thank your own god for Hawkwind.....