Fwd: [Up-Tight] Hawkwind: They're still feeling mean

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Mar 31 03:01:23 EDT 2007

Thanks for that Christian!

  Actually, with marketing hat firmly on for a moment, can I mention that 'Sonic Assassins' publisher SAF now have a new website: www.safpublishing.co.uk

  They have a 20% off introductory offer running and a further 10% for people who register on the site for their newsletter. So it's a great chance to pick up one of the remaining SA hardbacks!

  But also of interest here they have Polly Marshall's terrific biog of Arthur Brown as well as SAF's reprint of Daevid Allen's Gong Dreaming 1 (lovely edition) and Graham Bennett's comprehensive if not definitive work on Soft Machine ...

  Heck, they even have pre-orders for my new book 'Strange Boat - Mike Scott & The Waterboys', due in stock next week!

  Advert over, we return to our normal programming ...

  Ian

Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote:
  i just got Ian Abrahams Hawkwind book today- VERY enjoyable, lots of detail and lots of input from so many sources, even quoting BOC-l members, really great for the fans!! Thanks Ian!

it all seems to flow somehow.....

Christian