No subject

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue May 1 13:28:16 EDT 2007

To: hawkwind at yahoogroups.com, spacerockers at yahoogroups.com, spacerock at yahoogroups.com, SXblues at yahoogroups.com, AFTERDARK_ST37 at YAHOO.COM, amadden at brad-ex.co.uk, bbarnett at jhu.edu, ir004728 at mindspring.com, sloterdijk at email.msn.com, CallHomeNow at aol.com, capcloud at hawklord.com, dave at assassinsofsilence.com, dl006a5789 at blueyonder.co.uk, ddevilsangel at hotmail.com, dixiehead at hotmail.com, dodger at mybasement.net, dornrecyclers at aol.com, dreamwind69 at hotmail.com, drehner at head-cfa.harvard.edu, Kevin.Gardner at Pindar.us.com, hawkwind at nifty.com, geraldwhitworth at hotmail.com, greenofgerkin7 at ntlworld.com, headsmithuk at yahoo.co.uk, joretta4 at aol.com, kbolty at aol.com, kevsmithsplace at btopenworld.com, kevin.com at btinternet.com, BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET, lupeo at comcast.net, soulventrus at yahoo.com, mramberg at ncb.com, mrae at rochester.rr.com, nexus at panix.com, rancity at comcast.net, pete at os.net.co.uk, rbose at talk21.com, mikereedinusa at yahoo.com, f.renier at kennisnet.org, ashwyn.smyth at virgin.net, Spiralgalaxy1988 at aol.com, ss7713 at msn.com, swheately at flowgaurd.com, systememinuit at yahoo.com, sara_smile711 at yahoo.com, tse at tsunamiprojects.com, js3619 at acmenet.net, voorhees at ntlworld.com, gerald.whitworth at ceva-dsp.com, bbarnett at jhsph.edu, scott at wfmu.org, mw2 at oakham.rutland.sch.uk, woodsrainham at hotmail.com, XbogswampX at aol.com
Bcc:
Subject: new URLs for Phil 'Headsmith' also  of Ethereal Counterbalance, Fluke, OEBs, etc
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:28:15 +0000

Greetings all,
In the last week or so, I have received some new 'web info' re: our UK lead
guitarist Phil Smith.
For those of you unfamilar with Phil, he did some nice recordings with Rod
Goodway ( Magic Muscle, Etheral Counterbalance ), in the past, as well as a
slew of recordings under his own monikker 'Headsmith'. Phil also was part of
the band Fluke and numerous other projects.

If you saw the One Eyed Bishops at Hawkfest 2002, or and of our UK shows in
2003 or 2004, then he would have been playing. Phil also accompanied us in
the studio of former Downliners Sect guitarst Terry Clemson, where we
recorded our 2003 studio CD 'The School of Rock-n-Roll'

Now Phil is revamping Headsmith and also playing guitar for the blues rock
outfit 'Debbie Giles Band'

Check out both of their Myspace pages at:

Dear Sue,
We have just today received a serious setback, re: our second guitarist, and
some equipment troubles. I know this is short notice, but is there any way
we could reschedule for a later date?
We put soo much into the promotion etc, that I'm REALLY upset..We may still
be able to pull it together at the last moment, but right now we're having
major troubles..

Check out these links to a press story about the show/venue..cheers! Mike
Burro ( Sloterdijk )
I would really rather reschedule than cancel. If I have a day or two to do
damage control, it might be advantageous in the end.

http://www.myspace.com/debbiegilesband
http://www.myspace.com/headsmithband

Cheers! Mike Burro

PS: Don't forget the Sloterdijk myspace page at:
http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1