HW: Immortal?? Statistics

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue May 1 16:18:35 EDT 2007

Mike, I do not know what you are referring to, but i too love Dave Brock "I love Dave!!!!"..... my fate however, is another issue:

if all the worlds problems were focussed on one single person it would be me : i am all to blame, I am the one standing in the way of all the sheep of society and  evil technoloogical development - thus my fate is sealed, my story is deemed an end of all problems and ascent to godhood when I die : those people who make themselves false gods in media and science because they were merely the first to arrive at that point, they want to feed on their little beast of revalation. But the real issue is there is the hidden government from which those few sprung or even founded, the immortals, there are a  handful of a very few people running the world, and the Lodges and Freemasons are the real government, like  the saints and archangels made flesh among us stand above us with a flaming sword of justice; the chosen few..... Support the new age if you care, pick up a Hawkwind CD and fire up a bowl or smoke a big bone.

Christian

mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote: "What Will Become OF ME"
hear this truth: What You Want
the deal is done
there is NOTHING wrong with you where judgement is concerned
humans are not to blame for what is not their fault
I KICKED SOME ASS
I think at this point molesting kids is just unfashionable, and if it starts
to feel creepy just get a cheap HW dupe and turn to the path of the heart
re:murder- The master of (you know) is replacing people left and right, it
is only our own clinginess that is dissapointed when we don't receive that
exact person back here
re David the 1st, David the King: I want to hear you sing "I LOVE YOU"