OFF: Litmus in Hitchin

Wed May 2 04:49:15 EDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 09:24:11AM +0100, Colin Allen typed out:
>   The album is out on April 30th and is already available for pre-order online with HMV, Amazon etc.

	I should get onto that really! Order it at the same time as the
new Clutch; happy days etc. Unless, unless, it will profit the band more
if I buy it at the May 11th gig, assuming that they will have any to
sell there? Yours,
		   Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk