HW: Tim's liberty

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu May 3 06:34:04 EDT 2007

On 02/05/2007 14:20, David Kuznick wrote:
> Come on.  You KNOW parchment is better than modern paper.

People say parchment looks "warmer", but I think this could be simply
the result of writers not knowing how to work with modern paper when
they first started to use it :)  Nowadays, though, I'm increasingly
moving towards getting my constitutional documents by digital download.
  I've already scanned my paper copies of the Laws of Alfred and Ine to
hard-disk! :)

Cheers,
Carl

ps - Actually, I _do_ have an electronic copy of the Laws of Alfred and
Ine in Old English on my hard disk, though I didn't actually scan them :)

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
mailto:cea at carlaz.com
http://www.carlaz.com/