HW: abit of old fashioned trading (oh dear old me)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 7 14:06:39 EDT 2007

*bring me a clean cdr (not one pop) of Mountain In The Sky and I shall reach
back into the hat......I see Harvey*
*I don't see Rizz's "I can See Clearly Now  MY brain is Gong"  why?*