HW: Earthed to the ground

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue May 8 10:44:24 EDT 2007

actually EttG is much more like LPD "Faces In The Fire" and "The Tower"..... the synth and guitar themes on this Brock album is very similar to Legendary Pink Dots ca. 1983-84...... subject matter very similar to those two LPD albums too - Kafka, Anarchy, Technological etc....

christian

----- Original Message ----
From: Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Monday, 7 May, 2007 5:25:20 PM
Subject: HW: Earthed to the ground

Listening to this Brock LP over and over, its the best thing since Levitation or Sonic Attack LPs, and its a real manifesto type smart anarcho Brocky thing really avant garde and accessible it shows what a force Brock is, equalled only by Edward Ka Spels similar themes in stuff like Under Triple Moons or Legendary Pink Box (disc 2) LPs....... great synth/guitar/acid type 80s stuff. Winter music,  atmospheric, could be midsummer too. Nik can  run off making noise with his little trumpeerthorn, he wouldnt come near the old fool.

 Christian (oh dear.... Mike C called me GOTHINA..... I am like the Time flower of Youth (DEATH))

NP: Distant Horizons

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/