Hawkwind ...CAUTION

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 10 16:08:21 EDT 2007

*I just checked, and after all these nearly 5 years my copy of Hawkwind
CAUTION is still on back-order*
*I think I am losing patience*
*would somebody sell a CDR????*
*also, I must tread carefully and word myself with, erm, caution here but I
must ask*
*W(why)TF is Hawkwind on a Blue Oyster Cult forum????*
*the only connection I can see, is that God was wearing a BOC T-Shirt on an
LP cover*
*now don't get me wrong, I actually felt "safe" with BOC people posting
recently, and don't mind at all since I have forgiven them for appearing in
Dallas in 1979 when I was an excited little 14 year old, WITHOUT LASERS!!!!
*
*anyway, the following is a personal opinion, not what I believe is concrete
fact*
*if BOC played with Hawkwind, they would have to run away screaming in holy
terror for their destroyed (collective ego)(best I can muster at moment.)*
*I would MUCH prefer to see Hawkwind and Venom connected on a forum*
*not to mention doing dates together in this brave new world here where a
lifetime has begun*
*just my extremely valuable 2 sense*
*stranger in history, mc, me*
*ps-since MAYBE FoFP will talk to me, since he can do whatever he wants, I
will ask: what did Pierre Moerlin die from???*
*that is terrible news.....he called me one day and I sold him Flying Teapot
CD*
*that check was cool, no WAY was I going to cash it*
*Claudia Coleman must have her head LOPPED OFF!!!!  OFF!!!!!*