ICU/Judge Trev/Hawkwind Museum In Post

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 13 21:59:16 EDT 2007

The proper CD cover and artwork to ICU/Judge Trev's "Now You Know The Score"
has no photograph, and isn't black......it's white
Judge had forgotten this himself
*I GOT MINE (my catholic friend in seminary dislikes that title)*
anyway
God gave me a Hawkwind museum and it should be in the post now
in the past, attempts to look at official Hawkwind museums seemd to be in
the "under construction" stage which I must admit, was not just a little to
my liking
I haven't checked too recently for fear of knowlege
should I look when it arrives???
I bet I could combat the official one, whatever it is, and if not emerge the
victor, at least apply some serious injuries.......