Space Ritual + DVD

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed May 16 06:23:52 EDT 2007

On 15/05/2007 23:44, Stephen Swann wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 07:23:36PM +0100, Steve Freight wrote:
>> Thought you might like to know that this is ?11.99 on CDWOW for pre order
>> http://www13.cd-wow.com/detail_results.php?product_code=1947162
>
> Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!
> Now I just need better surround speakers...

Good one! CD Wow has it a few quid cheaper than Amazon.co.uk.

I'm really interested to know more about the DVD audio mix (CD Wow
claims "Entired [sic] Album Mixed DTS & Dolby Digital Surround Sound",
but who knows, really?) and the whether any tracks lengths have been
changed (i.e. upgraded with SR2-style full-length performances).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson