Space Ritual + DVD

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Fri May 18 07:13:44 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 12:05:13PM +0100, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> On 18/05/2007 11:52, Stephen Swann wrote:
> >On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 06:50:26AM -0400, Stephen Swann wrote:
> >>To think that we once, on this very list, fretted about whether the
> >>almighty Space Ritual would *ever* make it to DVD...
> >
> >You all know I meant CD there, right  ;-)
> >Haven't had my morning coffee yet...
>
> I'm not sure there _were_ such things as DVDs back when we were first
> fretting about this! :)

No, I know for sure that there weren't.  I was one of those
dweebs that bought into DVD right out of the gate, when
there were only 10 commercial DVDs available to the public.
I asked myself "Could I in good conscience purchase this
thing, knowing that the format might flop and I might end up
with what amounts to a dedicated Blade Runner viewing
device?"  Answer: "HELL, YES!!!"

> (BTW, Steve, speaking of remasters, you'll be glad to know that I
> finally ordered that _Spine of God_ re-release on SPV :)

Good man.  ;)  You *will* love it, trust me - it's everything
that Spine of God should have been all along.

Steve