Simon King Tribtue Site?? ?Unfilter Me Please

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 17 20:21:00 EDT 2007

Dear Forum
does the Simon King site still exist??? I just tried to google it up and
failed
further, wasn't he the guy who put togther the Opal Butterfly CDR?   i need
to let him know he's *still* got this original Astounding Sounds CD and does
he want it or do we need to see if I have anything left to cover my ***,
that's of any intersest at all
thank you
and further, Ben please unplug me and set me free
the people here can devour me themselves if they want and you could just
"pull the plug" altogether if things aren't right
peace
mike c
censorship kills (me)