Space Ritual + DVD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 18 08:30:14 EDT 2007

*it already has......the japaneese original vinyl. If I had money, I'd bet
against anything outdoing the sound quality on a decent-end table. *
*Not to be confused with the still expensive, reissue (gatefold vs foldout)*
*While I'm at it, just allow me to juxtapose original Jap Doremi's, IMHO,
the original is too muddy bass-heavy, whereupon the re-issue (single sleeve
cuts through the air like a knife)*
*wins my personal "best LP press" award.......on all the other UA original
Jap's, they are to kill for and as long as you have those,  you need no
others except packaging, etc*
*the very first LP exists in red vinyl, and had a unique obi-strip I never
saw, I left a bunch with the seller in CA*
*blew his mind because I wouldn't let him ship me LP's without sending my
own impenatrable fortress.*
*He made off a rich man......*
*uhum, coff....*
*so what about how Richard is most proficient Hawkwind drummer, etc??*
*lastly, I think the "sundown" prefix on the Cleopatra "Vol.2" CD simply
refers to the 2 places those shows come from...but I could be wrong*
*to me, Hawkwind is/was all about "working down a diamond mine",,,,,,they
sold out, and have become corrupt........I AM KIDDING!!!!!!!!   the TMTYF is
marvelous *
I'm still fretting about whether it will make it to diamond memory.

FoFP