Aural Innovations: New Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio and Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 20 09:23:59 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MAY 20, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#176), and The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #16). See the playlists below.
Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #176)

Zone Six – “Und Action” (from Live at Café Cairo, Wuerzburg, 10-14-2004)
O-Head – “Out Of The Woods” (from forthcoming new album)
Red Octopus – “Creeper” (from Myspace page)
Ethereal – “Down Spaceman” (from Beyond Neptune)
Tribe of Cro – excerpt (from Virtual Vinyl)
The Glasspack – “Louisiana Strawberry” (from Dirty Women)
Alison Faith Levy & Mushroom – “The Sun Machine Is Coming Down and We’re
Gonna Have A Party” (from Yesterday I Saw You Kissing Tiny Flowers)
Shay Tal – “Open Your Windows Wide” (from Tambourina)
Baby Robots – “Full Ones” (from Catslovedrugsshoes)
Rubble – track 1 (from Rubble Demo)
Brother JT – “Sweet Purgatory” (from Purgatory, Sweet Purgatory)
Mugstar – “My Babyskull Has Not Yet Flowered” (from Mugstar)
The Strato Ensemble – “Galaxing” (from Drawn Straws)
Tia Carrera – “The End of Tape” (from Heaven/Hell EP)
Hackman – “Chin Music” (from The New Normal)

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #16)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Space Rock, Progressive
Rock and much much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
Saturnia – Lava Lamp
Joshua Charles – Time Release C
Gadsby & Skol – You Could Have
Tim Mungenast - Spam
Bronze – Feel It Now
Mystery Juice – Going Radge On Holiday
Mostly Autumn – The Last Climb
Centric Jones - Spacefare
Daevid Allen’s University Of Errors – Mystico Fanatico
The Dogstar Poets – Fare Thee Well
Strangemage - Hierarchy
Hilda – Clock Around The World
Peter Johnston – Turn To Love