Chaos Delight

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 24 01:27:51 EDT 2007

this post did this to me: went to friend Mark's. got sealed copy of
"captured rotation" which he never opened. My copies were lost due to being
digipaks on a shelf. Thank GOD my AD and Bedouin CD's were not pimped on
eBay. My copy of "Chaos Delight" is the menu item. Yes, Alan put that
gorgeous piece of vinyl in my hand when there was no other........
"project ufo" was it??  moongirls with purple hair??  blue/green skinned
aliens in red suits and the beloved standard UFO's spinning with the swish
noise???  I like the episode with the guy on LSD in a barn was it????
my favorite childhood show...
Jon if you are reading: I think I ultimately came back to the fields of the
only scene that matters to me to face death or find life???
I think that's what I have done
ps-If the vinyl ever rears back to life, no contracts with anyone using a
barcode or an anti-drug message
that would still be corrupt.
mc thunderbird Ancient light spacial wave
even if escaping the world of emptiness is futile, one will tend to try
I'm willing to go back........
ps-but it's sealed ..what do I do???  i guess i have to open it